15.3.10

Recovering The Old Cristal

I'm so slow at deleting my myspace accounts...I've got a lot of history on them...I just remembered I wrote a few blogs on there before...I found this blog post and it just kinda made me smile..its titled Dream Man .. I wrote it about 2 years ago following a breakup...I wrote it because I felt like relationships make me forget about what I ultimately want in a guy...I settled and I feel bad about it...This was just to remind myself of what I want and what I deserve...enjoy...and like i said...this was yrs back...it doesn't mean i'm looking...im reminiscing on my old self =) I love to see the growth in me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dream Man Doesn't Exist.

And if I could describe my soul-mate, he'd have to be super tall, dark, and handsome...I love green eyes but I won't discriminate if u don't have em...I know I'm semi-shallow but who isnt...lol...he's gotta be smart, thoughtful, funny, honest, loyal, faithful, friendly..he has to get along with my friends and my parents and sisters most importantly...i would prefer to be good friends with his, but its coo if it we're not just as along as we're cordial im good...I have 2 get along with his family(can't be having no irritating in-laws lol)...he has to b a driven individual wanting 2 do big things in his life....he has 2 treat me with respect, encourages me in all of my endeavors, will never lay a hand on me, admits when he's wrong, listens 2 me when I'm talking, treats me like im his everything just as i would, love me 4 who i am + never want 2 change me, never compare me 2 his exes, never think about his exes(the past is done and over with so get over it, that's hella weak!), spoil me 4rm time 2 time with something sweet and thoughtful), when we fight or are having problems in the relationship he can't b a quitter wen da goin gets tough, he has 2 stick it through + try 2 make it work, that shows dedication + love 4 me...he has 2 be open minded + down 2 try new things with me(stubbornness 24/7 is not cute)...he has 2 love dogs, love all types of music, loves 2 travel, loves kids, etc...I'm old fashioned so he has to make the 1st move...if he really loves me Mind, Body, and Soul then he'll be da one fighting 4 me n never giving up if i give him a hard time..."patience is the greatest of all virtues"...My deadline is 11-18-2012 hardy har har!!!! jk

No comments:

Post a Comment