27.11.09

Inked Out 2: UPDATE




For most of you that follow me on twitter, you already know about my latest tattoo. If you recall from my previous blog post about tattoos I said I wanted to tattoo my inner bottom lip. Well I did it! The week of my birthday, my friend, who's a tattoo artist, tattooed my inner lip. Originally I wanted to have "Hustler" tattooed on me but I changed my mind and got "Savage" tattooed.

Honest to blog!, having my lip tattooed was pain free! The process didn't take long either; it took her about 5 minutes to write "Savage" on my lip. The rest of the time she just went back to touch up and make the ink darker. Most of you that don't know me might think I'm so ridiculous for tattooing something like "Savage" onto me. But you're wrong. It totally has significance to who I am.


People see me as a sweet little girl and nothing more usually from first sight. That's one side of me, the sweet part, but that's not all that I bring to the table. I'm wild, adventurous, spontaneous, fearless, curious, rebellious, careless at times, and fun. Its that SCORPIO in me; its that fire. "Savage" is somewhat of my silent rebellion, my way of flippin the bird to everyone who thinks of people with tattoos as beneath them. Tattoos have no correlation to how civilized or how educated a person is. Get that through your skulls people. "Savage" shows my sense of adventure, my humor, and my lack of fear. "Savage" reminds me to be true to who I am and never to conform to the expectations that people have of me. Its my life and I need to live it the way I want to live it.

Here's the video of my friend Tonya tattooing me.


No comments:

Post a Comment