2.11.09

Vroom Vroom

Okay I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about cars! But I know what I like and don't like. Here are some photos of some cars that I think are divine. I'd love to have one in the future, once I get all settled and stuff =)


I took this picture at the Gilroy Car Show in '07


Gilroy Car Show '07 isn't the Mustang such an American classic?!


A 1949 Jaguar XK-120 .... Its so charming and sleek to me. I fell in love with this car when I first saw Ryan Phillippe driving it in the movie Cruel Intentions


A 1970 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda ..muscle car!


And last but certainly not least, a 1970 Chevy Chevelle. This one is my ultimate favorite! Its just sooo clean(i mean cool)!!!!


There are plenty more kinds of cars that I like, but these are like the main ones on my tops list for what kind of car I want when I have my career and am financially secure. I'll have to buy it all suped up since I know nothing about fixing cars up.



NOTABLE MENTION:
My cousin has a car club called 510 Motors located in the Bay Area.

You Can Contact Him & Check Out His Club Via:
twitter: @510motorscc
myspace: myspace.com/510motorscarclub
youtube: youtube.com/510motorscarclub

No comments:

Post a Comment