6.11.09

Spotlight: Natalie Imbruglia


I'm on my Natalie Imbruglia flow today.
Her new album Come To Life, is set to come out 02/2010
She has two new songs called & Wild About It & Want. The video for Want is sexy! I like the song because it kind of puts you in the shoes of a women who has been hurt by a lover. While he's off moving on with his life, she is still feeling hurt and can't seem to move on. She's somewhat bitter, but nevertheless, I love it. I've never felt that way, but I can only imagine how one must feel. Doesn't sound too nice.



I've always been a fan of hers. She never really got that much notice following her hit single Torn from the album Left Of The Middle (1997)
She later released her sophmore album White Lilies Islands.
 
If you haven't heard White Lilies Island I recommend you do so. Its so ethereal, soft, lovely and romantic. Some of her singles from White Lilies included: Wrong Impression, Come September, & Butterflies.




Later she released Counting Down The Days in 2005. Her single Shiver received notice alongside James Blunts Beautiful and Coldplay's Speed of Sound for the Ivor Novello Award in the PRS most-performed work category in 2006.


Basically this is a re-introduction to Natalie Imbruglia, the gorgeous multi-talented Aussie. Go check out her latest song and peep her new album in 02/2010
Before her music career began, she was a famous actress in Australia and known for her work in the Aussie Soap Opera Neighbours

No comments:

Post a Comment