18.12.09

Audrey Hepburn


Audrey Hepburn
(May 4,1929 - January 20,1993)




I adore Audrey Hepburn! She was such a classic beauty. She was unlike all the other Hollywood starlets during her time. She wasn't curvaceous, she wasn't a sex pot; Audrey was this skinny old thing but nevertheless just as gorgeous, if not more gorgeous. She was a style icon and great actress.

What I adored most about her was spirit, her endeavors outside of the acting world. She is someone I still look up to even after her death. She kind of steered me in the direction I'm headed towards with my studies and career.Audrey Hepburn is a great role model.

I think if you watch the videos below, you'll get a better understanding of who she was. Maybe you'll learn to love her just as much as I do




No comments:

Post a Comment