16.12.09

Eva Simons - Silly Boy

FYI (_Title has link to her website_ )

 




There's this song that I heard on Tiesto's clublife podcast a few weeks ago. He always mixes current and classic songs in the dance/electronica world....Its absolute a must-subcribe-to podcast if you love that kind of music!

Anyways, the song is by Eva Simons and it is titled "Silly Boy"...
NO PEOPLE! THIS ISN'T RIHANNA, THIS ISN'T LADY GAGA!

I think the actual single release was earlier this summer. So if you listen to the song, its basically about how this ex of hers is trying to reach out to her now after they broke up. She wants nothing to do with him. He's a silly boy to think that she'll take him back ;)

I agree. Maybe its because I'm young and haven't had anyone worthy of going back with...I know my worth and I'm above it all (not trying to sound conceited honestly). I think once its done and over with, that's it. i don't like repeating things and that includes boys ;)

Believe it or not this 24yr old Dutch artist has been out since 2004 when she won a reality talent show called Popstars. She was in a girl band called Raffish for a while. Silly boy is her first solo single...She's still working on her album....I can't wait to hear it....I hope its good!

No comments:

Post a Comment