10.10.09

One Love Album

Just lately, I've been listening to alot of Dance/Electronica music. It tends to enhance my moods. Its great motivation when I'm working out. The beats are infectious. The lyrics are simple, but simple enough to have it stuck in your head for days. Many have asked, are you a raver? I haven't really done the whole rave scene, although, I would love to. Too bad most of my friends aren't really into all the genres of music that I'm into. Or else, I would've already been making a name for myself at all raves from NorCal to SoCal partying it up. I'm still young, I'm 21, so I think I still have time to investigate ;).

Anyways, my twitter buddy @HDiddyDollar sent me a link to the new David Guetta-One Love album. Its amazing! One Love features artists like Estelle, Ne-Yo, Kelly Rowland, & Kid Cudi to name a few. If I had to select a few songs for you to check out, I would hands down say On The Dancefloor ft Will.I.Am & Apl D Ap, I Wanna Go Crazy ft Will.I.Am, If We Ever ft Makeba, & Toyfriend ft Wynter Gordon & Afrojack. If We Ever is a slower dance song; I just find it to be very sweet. All the other ones I've just mentioned will have you shaking your ass nonstop.

David Guetta has released two singles from One Love already. Maybe you have heard them Sexy Bitch ft Akon and When Love Takes Over ft Kelly Rowland.

Its a must hear album, even if you don't listen to dance/electronica music. I had my friends vibing to it and they say they're dance music haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment